NOVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contribution

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Contribution - Page 2 Empty Re: Contribution

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:26 pm

yeah thanks to APD i am finally ready to get some settlers going , woohooo Very Happy
just hope that 9c i have my eye on doesnt get snapped up before i can nab it

Back to top Go down

Post  chocparsnip2006 Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 am

malibu&cokepls wrote:The point people seem to be missing is - nobody expects you to contribute to everyone! We just hope everyone is contributing something no matter how small! I play over on server 3 where Nova is more establised - the contributions i receive over there are outstanding and everyone is so supportive - this is what im sure we want to establish here on server 1 - of course its more difficult in the begining.. but everyone can spare a little something (no excuses- i can make them until the cows come home but i don't cos i relise to help the team also benefits me!) The more you put in the more you get out!

wish someone had told me about the don't send to everyone thing before i've been hammering up my market place to get enough merchants to send to everyone who i get asked for ressies for... gutted, coulda had a bigger wall by now Sad, still, if everyone i sent ressies to sends me some when i'm ready it'll be genius Smile

chocparsnip2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:04 am

chocparsnip2006 wrote:
malibu&cokepls wrote:The point people seem to be missing is - nobody expects you to contribute to everyone! We just hope everyone is contributing something no matter how small! I play over on server 3 where Nova is more establised - the contributions i receive over there are outstanding and everyone is so supportive - this is what im sure we want to establish here on server 1 - of course its more difficult in the begining.. but everyone can spare a little something (no excuses- i can make them until the cows come home but i don't cos i relise to help the team also benefits me!) The more you put in the more you get out!

wish someone had told me about the don't send to everyone thing before i've been hammering up my market place to get enough merchants to send to everyone who i get asked for ressies for... gutted, coulda had a bigger wall by now Sad, still, if everyone i sent ressies to sends me some when i'm ready it'll be genius Smile

perhaps if you'd logged into the forum between now and 13th April (when i worte that) you'd have known sooner lol - i will help anyone who has helped me!

Back to top Go down

Post  chocparsnip2006 Mon May 04, 2009 6:02 am

i did log into the forum, just not this particular thread! lol

chocparsnip2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 am

Lol - that'll teach you to be selective about what you choose to read

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content