NOVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

misc

+5
Gaul Bladder
APD
davisg5
East point
Enid Blyton
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

misc - Page 8 Empty Re: misc

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 pm

kari wrote:ok hes agreed to me sitting and so far in the past two hours ive built 8 extra crannies (he already had 3) it'll take a day or two to get all the crannies up to a decent level but im working on it so hopefully there will soon be no more leaky res.

I don't suppose you could have used his resources for something as basic as..er...well...er building up the level of his fields or...er...troops now there's a radical idea, they might even be useful???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 pm

well actually hes already got all lvl 8 / 9 fields and theres not enough res at the mo to go higher , and i have been building troops with any left over res actually , if you talk to fairy she'll tell you as she is babysitting some of them for me.
i dont appreciate your tone mr WW

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Kari is building up his troops because she's sending them to me to look after until he can use them to defend himself. I was really pleased to see in this mornings attack that our raider friend left empty handed!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:43 pm

lol speak of the fairy, there she is , thank you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm

We must have wrote that at the same time?

I'm such a clever fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

lol, yes you are.

hes just this minute left with nothing again, although i did forget there was 4 troops that needed moving -oops

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

He visited me earlier whilst i was having a cup of tea and filing my nails. I set the dog on him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm

good for you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

kari wrote:well actually hes already got all lvl 8 / 9 fields and theres not enough res at the mo to go higher , and i have been building troops with any left over res actually , if you talk to fairy she'll tell you as she is babysitting some of them for me.
i dont appreciate your tone mr WW
Did you know you can also raise the levels of the academy, blacksmith and armoury?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm

wow whos got your wotsits in a twist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Wotsits
Doobries
Gingernuts...

Pringles anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 pm

mmmmm i love pringles

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

sour cream and onion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 am

I love my gals, I bet no other alliance has gals like we've got!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  APD Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 am

First off Doobries now plays for Reading and secondly, how can you hate football?

I used to play it and loved playing it.

I Like going to games and watching the skill, passion and aggression.

I dont like this tribal atmosphere you get sometimes, I like friendly banter and a bit of fun. I dont cry if my team loses. I dont really care about England even though I was born here. I dont care about France even though I am a bit French.

What I am trying to say is that if you just sit down and watch a game of football with no preconceived ideas it might be enjoyable?

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:36 am

I actually used to enjoy football until I emigrated to the UK. Now I can't stand it. It's a bit like rugby in South Africa - sometimes it's hard to get people to talk about anything else and it gets a bit much after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  APD Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 am

I know what you mean. I was in a pub back two world cups ago and England were playing Argentina. The atmos was terrible from my point of view. If an Argy had walked in he would have been torn apart.

I hate people who would make violence over a game.

Thats all it is.

But if you go to the right club then games are still fun. A lot of local clubs that involve themselves with the community can be excellent afternoons out.

The +hite one can see in some pubs during games between premier league clubs or nations does not sum up football.

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 am

LOL, I disappeared off on a mountaineering trip to Corsica during the 2002 World Cup. I was actually doing some work for FIFA at the time, and our company had had endless hassle over the printing of the tickets. Our software and stuff was ready on time; just the Korean organising committee that hadn't given us any of the seat numbers and all the other info we needed to start printing them! I used to work from home in the mornings to avoid the TV crews parked outside the offices, and once they were gone, my colleagues would tell me it was safe to show up. People on our team were bringing pillows into work, it got that hectic.

Needless to say, I felt no guilt at disappearing on holiday the moment the world cup started Laughing
We were high up in the mountains, so managed to avoid any news of the tournament whatsoever until we returned to civilisation 2 weeks later!

Back to top Go down

Post  APD Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Mountaineering in Corsica sounds great, even compared to a world cup. I've done quite a bit in England, a little in Norway and I climbed Kilimanjaro in 1999. (I found it quite easy as I did not get any altitude sickness, I even smoked a roll up on the summit).

Unfortunately I stopped being so physically active in the last 10 years and have not climbed a mountain since Killi Sad

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm

its never too late to start again, even if you only tackle small mountains. i go out up mountains every week with my mum whos 63 and her friend tom whos 65 (tom has been known to walk up snowdon 4/5 times a week as he leads walking groups and sometimes they all want to go up snowdon Very Happy) in fact they both put me to shame , they are both fitter than me and im only 25 Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  APD Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 am

Yeah I know. I still have all my old hiking and camping gear. Its just finding the time! I work full time and have a business as well and am doing house renovations. Thats been the score for the last 3/4 years. Before that I started spending too much time down the pub. I think its mostly alcohol thats ruined my mountain climbing.

Glad to hear your parents are so active!

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  chocparsnip2006 Sun May 03, 2009 7:50 am

if we banned football there'd just be more cricket and rugby on the tv, plus i love the game, i've even managed to turn almost every woman i've ever been involved with into a tottenham fan (now that's gotta be some kind of record think i might have tripled our fan base :p)

chocparsnip2006

Back to top Go down

Post  chocparsnip2006 Sun May 03, 2009 8:03 am

have to say it is totally because there are no balls cars or ps3's kicking around, well thats why i am not as active as i should be anyway, dunno about any of the other fella's Smile although if there are girls hangin around in these places i might be swayed away from those other things lol

chocparsnip2006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum