misc

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: misc

Post  APD on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:14 am

Good to know. 100 Mace is not too hard to kill I think. I'll get to researching H's soon. I think we should sort out a defence against him. I am still concentrating on resies and infrastructure but would be able to turn out an improved army with a bit of notice.

Can you IGM everybody in 5 alive to see if you can get them to post about any raids from the knockvurst?

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am

Is he telling the truth about only 100 mace? I doubt C.D. would have taken him on with that many, as they pride themselves on their so-called 2:1 troop to pop ratio. If he has TKs, you can bet he has a whole lot more mace running about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am

he has other troops

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Okay, I have a bit to learn. But he cant be that powerful.

2:1 troop ratio. Still does not leave me feeling scared.

Another raid on my 2nd village. Due to hit soon. He wont get anything. Too late to organise a defence. Palisade of village will be at L8 soon. I wont be defending until its at L10.

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 am

Upto L10 Palisade in my 2nd village now. Another raid from the sausage, but he got nothing of course, hit just now. Only 10 mace this time.

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hebble on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

can we not launch a defence initiative against him? I have 20 prets ready to go to any village
Hebble

Back to top Go down

Post  Hebble on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:46 pm

hey now i don't feel left out he is launching his first attack on me!
Hebble

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:14 am

Well I am now ready for him. trouble is he is so close I dont get much warning and to really hurt him I would need support.

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am

yes and i'm even closer than APD !!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 pm

How long does it take him to get to you? I can get horses to Alesia in 15 minutes. Maybe we could set up a defence, does he scout first?

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Bettie wrote:How long does it take him to get to you? I can get horses to Alesia in 15 minutes. Maybe we could set up a defence, does he scout first?

He has not attacked since my last post, on this thread. And it depends on what village he attacks me from for how long it takes. Dont worry about me at the moment, I almost have enough troops to give him a bloody nose and a broken cheek bone if he attacks with 30 mace again. More than that could hurt me but we will see what happens. I dont know if he scouts first as he has only attacked my 2nd village and I have not left any scouts there, or any other troops for that matter. And, I am no expert, but I think you have to have scouts to know if he scouted first.

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 am

I have not heard from this guy or anyone else from C.D. for a while. Anybody else?

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am

APD wrote:And, I am no expert, but I think you have to have scouts to know if he scouted first.
Yes your scouts will tell you if you have been scouted, hence another good reason to have them, and more the merrier as your scouts will kill his scouts so that's a double wammy. Basically the way I look at it is, if you have more scouts than the attacker, yours will hang his up by the doobries!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaul Bladder on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 am

APD wrote:I have not heard from this guy or anyone else from C.D. for a while. Anybody else?

From what I've heard C.D. is embroiled in a war with a number of other alliances at the moment. I was approaced by S24 to help with this but as we only have a NAP with them I didn't feel obliged to offer our support.

Hopefully all sides concerned will seriously weaken each other whilst we can build our villages and armies in relative peace.

Gaul Bladder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I haven't - but it doesnt mean anything!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Gaul Bladder wrote:
Hopefully all sides concerned will seriously weaken each other whilst we can build our villages and armies in relative peace.

That's exactly what I was hoping for, and if =D= just happens to be one of those other alliances embroiled, then even better!

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Gaul Bladder wrote:
APD wrote:I have not heard from this guy or anyone else from C.D. for a while. Anybody else?

From what I've heard C.D. is embroiled in a war with a number of other alliances at the moment. I was approaced by S24 to help with this but as we only have a NAP with them I didn't feel obliged to offer our support.

Is it not worth jumping on them whilst they are down? They were aggressive against us. I feel like taking out a piece of them if they are in a war. Dont know how many troops you would think necessary to deal with them. Let me know!

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaul Bladder on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm happy for anyone to launch attacks as they see fit against these players but looking at the Travian Troop Tool I don't feel Nova as a whole have enough offensive armies large enough to cause significant damage. I think your looking at 400-500 troops required to take out most of these players men.

Gaul Bladder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Also, don't forget that their two biggest players are within striking distance of me. If someone were to pee them off, I could very well get 0 popped by the likes of Ket0 and RnG before my hammer even starts to look like one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 am

loop-d-loop wrote:Also, don't forget that their two biggest players are within striking distance of me. If someone were to pee them off, I could very well get 0 popped by the likes of Ket0 and RnG before my hammer even starts to look like one.

The option of attacking C.D at the moment didn't appeal to me at first, but in view of loopy's comment, I think it's worth giving it a go???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 am

I knew it! You ARE evil!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:06 am

He is not wasting his time attacking us because unfortunetly (judging by the attack results this last night & this morning) he has found someone in the alliance who is leaking a hell of a lot of resources to him and helping expand his army in the process!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:27 am

malibu&cokepls wrote:He is not wasting his time attacking us because unfortunetly (judging by the attack results this last night & this morning) he has found someone in the alliance who is leaking a hell of a lot of resources to him and helping expand his army in the process!!!

I think you're being a bit harsh fairy, this is the General of team 4 you're talking about, and I'm sure he has some very clever innovative devious plan up his kilt, of is he just pleased to see you???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 am

WW i wasn't naming names!

There are alot of people who leak resources unforuntely making other alliances stronger and us weaker!

If you have res to give away please send it to GB to build up the embassy/ contribute to the settler scheme or send it to a member of the alliance so it benefits Nova, not to those who are using it to attack us.

However we don't know the reason behind the players/sitters losses we all have lives (i hope).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 am

Very diplomatic fairy (as always), whereas I am not. There is NO excuse for losing resources in this manner, none what's so ever.
If you have a life away from Travian, then you should make either 2 arrangements (IMHO).

1. Get yourself a sitter who doesn't have a life away from Travian, who will look after your/our village/s.

2. Build crannies to ensure that whatever your village/s develop is always protected.

This is not rocket science, these are very basic principles of playing this game!!!

I do agree with you though, in that we don't know who's fault it is, is it the General's, or is it the sitters?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next