misc

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

5-Alive Introductions

Post  Enid Blyton on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 am

Hi team-mates,

I am playing Gaul, and will probably end up being pretty much defensive as usual Smile

Who's our "General", or is it not decided yet??? Smile

Jayne/EB

Enid Blyton

Back to top Go down

Re: misc

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 am

I say we hang him up by the gonnads, he's done absolutely nothing for this team!

Back to top Go down

Post  East point on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 am

william i think that is a bit harsh seeing as the teams scheme is now only being put into place. Remember he is on a trail period atm so things could change if the team, Myself and Davisg5 and the leaders feel he is not doing his job correctly.

I would like to hope that you will support him and so he will support the team just as much.

EP
East point

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:53 am

Hey you're going to have to get used to my humour!
And I will fully support him, especially while he's hanging from the gonnads!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  davisg5 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 am

The teams and generals have only just been announced and the generals will be under trial. Please allow them time to get the teams up and running. I would hope that you will support them during this time as they will you. If there are any comments you wish to make then please contact either myself, East Point or Gaul Bladder first.

Davisg5
davisg5

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

My gonads are not for hanging!

Anyway, I am here by default. I said, in reply to the 'who wants to be a general' IGM that I would do it if no one else would.

Kind of puts it in perspective.

Anyway, I am here to help and organise. And I will do the best possible job I can.

But I do not get net accsess at work so there may be times when you cannot get hold of me.

Be patient. I always log on when I get up in the morning and when I get home from work and I have a netbook (running Ubuntu, what a great little rig) so I can check Travian even whilst sitting on the sofa.

I am however a bit of a drinker so sometimes I may struggle to get a coherent sentence out.

Currently I have no troops of my own but have my crannies high enough so that no raiders can get any resies unless I am away from a PC for more than 10 hours, which aint gonna happen. I am trying to get my fields to a better level before I start training (and building the infrastructure for) Druidriders and TT's. Then I will join in the warfare.

In the mean time I will try to help organise and defenses and attacks other players want to make.

APD

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Enid Blyton on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 pm

APD wrote:Be patient. I always log on when I get up in the morning and when I get home from work and I have a netbook (running Ubuntu, what a great little rig) so I can check Travian even whilst sitting on the sofa.

I am however a bit of a drinker so sometimes I may struggle to get a coherent sentence out.

Sounds like we will get on OK drunken
.. well, in the mornings anyway, lol !

WW -- always nice to find a sense of humour on board! bounce

Enid Blyton

Back to top Go down

Post  APD on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Sorry folks I have resigned as general. I just do not have the time to do it properly.

When I told the leadership I would do it if no one else wanted to I had not realised how much time it would take.

I am simply not capable of doing a decent job of it.

I hope one of you can sort it.

Sorry again.

APD

APD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 pm

I hope it wasn't my comment about being hung up by the gonnads?

If everyone is going to have a go (that wants to), why not just start with highest current ranked player in the team and work our way down, hopefully by the time it gets down to me, we won't all have been killed???

Whoever it is, can I suggest that you try and share out some of the responsibilities (defense captains & kick arse captains), so that you aren't trying to do everything yourself until you get up to speed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Oh WilliamWallace i was goin to nominate you for the role!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  East point on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

lol its to late everyone knows. I think its a gd idea for you to chat normally get to know one another then you can wrk better as a team Smile

Just start a new thread for any military actions needed Smile

EP
East point

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 pm

sounds good to me, it's good to know who you're in the trenches with, and you might die beside!

Back to top Go down

Post  East point on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Exactly, plus your more likely to become Brother (and sisters) In Arms and so help each other more Smile
East point

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:37 pm

oh cheers you two - i just didnt stop my wand in time!!! And now we are the only three that will have a clue what this message is about lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm

whatever you think you've done you haven't it's still as it was before you didn't do what you thought you did?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Some text is missing !!!! see look for it i've hid it!

Back to top Go down

Post  East point on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

haha lol. Yh now my comment seems like a total random one lmao. aint that right william will lol. Your magic wand was just to slow lol.
East point

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

I think the battery's have died in your wand, cause I can still see everything, including your fairy outfit!!!
If we had multi-quote I would prove it, but as we don't I can't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah East point what ever are you talking about ? How random lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm

East point can you still see it ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Anyway as I was saying, did I tell you I had Alzheimer's?

Back to top Go down

Post  East point on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm

i've got no idea. Maybe i should stop the drinking lol. i think you should have kept the old messages on anyway lol like i said its good to get to know one another. Unlike my team which no-one has commented Sad
East point

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

No but its lucky you still can see all the text then!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Well your always welcome to come chat rubbish with us in our forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:02 pm

M&C, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's, it's fine you've hidden it, I was joking, except about having Alzheimer's!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next